Monday, November 14, 2011

Improvements from 'the Chase'

For my preliminary task there are many improvements that I wish to make compared to what I produced during 'the Chase'. One of the main things I wish to develop more is the development and idea of the storyline. I believe the storyline used in my 'the Chase' was weak and although I think the production was edited well it lacked a storyline that would draw the audience in and make it more exciting. The second thing I wish to develop is my camerawork skills and planning of shots and framing. During 'the Chase' much of our footage that I filmed was quickly placing the camera in a place I thought suitable and hoping that the shot looked good. I would like instead to produce shots that have been thought through and give an effect to what is happening in the film. This in whole would make my final production piece more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment